The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is a 3-day classroom workshop based on the AXELOS exam specifications for ITIL® 4 Foundation certification. This course builds on the established core of ITIL®’s Guiding Principles and has a practical, flexible approach to transitioning to the new digital world with an end-to-end operating model that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
The fundamental objective of ITIL® 4 is to help participants get a firm grip on key service management concepts and the ITIL 4 service management framework, ensuring that they are prepared for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam at the end of the course. Participants who pass the exam are awarded the - international benchmark in IT Service Management - ITIL® Foundation Certificate.
The ‘Pro’ version steps the course up a notch, offering a rich, interactive learning experience that fosters a greater understanding of ITIL 4. It is also relevant and tailored to course participants; you’ll learn how to adapt ITIL to your work environment. Supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and a set of quick reference cards, by the end of the course, you’ll:
- understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
- see how organisations can use ITIL guiding principles adopt and adapt ITIL service management
- understand and be able to apply the four dimensions of ITIL service management
- understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, service value chain activities, and how they interconnect
- understand the key concepts of continual improvement and be able to implement them
- know about the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course targets two main groups:
- members of the IT and business communities looking to get a start in service management
- participants with a background in previous versions of ITIL and/or other best practices in the industry interested in upgrading their expertise with ITIL 4.
Are you employed in one of the positions below? This course and the ITIL® Foundation Certificate could boost your career:
- Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
There are no prerequisites; however, knowledge of IT service delivery will enhance your course experience.
Very qualified trainer. He gave a very clear and detailed explanation."
A strong basis on service management and an excellent stepstone for more practical trainings."
I knew ITIL was a theoretical approach, which was visible in the course documentation. The teacher however tried to introduce practical examples which often helped to understand better the content."
The ITIL foundation seminar gave me a clear and complete overview of all composing parts and processes that are involved in an IT environment. Good refresh of processes that were known already, and completion of some knowledge gaps."
The content is structured and summarized in an efficient way that helps to clearly differentiate between all the aspects of IT. It didn't feel as an usual training because it's very interactive and meaningful, I had no problem to stay focused all the way."
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Structure
- Course Agenda
- Introduction to IT Service Management in Today’s World
- Introduction to ITIL 4
- Case Study: Axle Car Rental
- Case Study: The CIO’s Vision for Axle
- Exam Details
Module 2: Service Management: Key Concepts
- Value and Value Co-Creation
- Value: Service, Products, and Resources
- Service Relationships
- Value: Costs, Risks, and Outcomes
Module 3: The Guiding Principles
- The Seven Guiding Principles
- Applying the Guiding Principles
Module 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors and PESTLE Model
Module 5: Service Value System
- Overview of Service Value System
- Overview of the Service Value Chain
Module 6: Continual Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Improvement
- The Continual Improvement Model
- Relationship between Continual Improvement and the Guiding Principles
Module 7: Overview of ITIL Practices
- Purpose of ITIL Practices
- The Continual Improvement Practice
- The Change Control Practice
- The Incident Management Practice
- The Problem Management Practice
- The Service Request Management Practice
- The Service Desk Practice
- The Service Level Management Practice
- Delivery: Online
- Format: Closed book
- Proctoring: Live or moderated online
- Duration: 60 minutes (An additional 15 minutes may be awarded for candidates taking the exam in a second language.)
- # of questions: 40, simple multiple choice questions worth 1 pt. each
- Minimum pass Grade: 65%
ITIL®4 : le nouveau cadre IT des entreprises modernes
Dans un monde en évolution rapide, où les nouvelles façons de travailler deviennent la norme, il est nécessaire de disposer d’un cadre de référence clair. ITIL®(Information Technology Information Library) adapte depuis des années déjà et avec succès des services IT aux besoins des entreprises. Avec le nouvel ITIL®4, AXELOS présente une version entièrement retravaillée du cadre, fortement axée sur les pratiques commerciales modernes.
Maurits Baeyens is an IT Service Management trainer and practitioner with broad international and practical experience. He combines trainings with consultancy and coachings, offering a full recipe for successful ITSM practices. Maurits delivers all trainings that are part of the official ITIL® qualification scheme in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Great-Britain, Sweden, the USA and Canada. He combines the use of other best practices like Kepner-Tregoe and COBIT in his consultancy work. He also is a qualified Apollo ITIL trainer.
|Prix:||1 650 EUR (hors TVA)
Nos formations sont couvertes par plusieurs types de subventions. Vérifiez si vous pouvez bénéficier de l'une d'entre elles et ne payer qu'une partie vous-même.
(1) Please bring your laptop during the 3th day of training to enable you to take the exam. (2) NCOI Learning is reseller of DPM Services, an affiliate of ITPreneurs. (3) ITIL®is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|Intra-entreprise:||Plusieurs collègues ont besoin de cette formation ? Et de préférence sans devoir se déplacer ? Organisez une session au sein de votre département ou votre entreprise. Le formateur met l’accent sur votre situation, sur votre secteur d'activité et sur les questions de vos collaborateurs. Demandez votre formation intra-entreprise.|