You’ve conquered the PRINCE2® Foundation course and are now ready to find out how to get the most out of PRINCE2®. This course takes you the extra mile, teaching you how to define and apply all of the processes, components and techniques involved using an actual scenario. By the end of the course, you will be able to set up the right kind of project organisation and structure based on the PRINCE2® method. And naturally, you’ll be ready to ace the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam when you’re through.
The objective of the PRINCE2® Practitioner Course + Exam is to expand your knowledge of the PRINCE2® method so that you can apply it successfully to your own business. Learn how to plan accurately by dividing projects into manageable stages. How does that pay off? Your projects will be finished on time, within budget, and without all those sleepless nights.
Key course takeaways include:
- being able to customise PRINCE2® implementation in your projects based on the course’s practical examples
- acquisition of an in-depth understanding of essential PRINCE2®elements based on group activities, discussions, and case studies
- the ability to define and apply each of the processes, components, and techniques covered in an actual scenario
- the ability to set up the right kind of project organisation and structure based on the PRINCE2® method - your own copy - of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® handbook
- passing the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam and acquiring the PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate – the international benchmark in project management
Why become a PRINCE2® Practitioner? What’s in it for you?
- PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured, yet versatile method of efficient project management that is the standard worldwide.
- PRINCE2® can be applied to all kinds of projects and situations.
- Using PRINCE2® is free; you don’t have to limit yourself to specific consultants.
- By becoming fluent in PRINCE2®, you gain access to the expertise and experience of one of the world’s most widely recognised and understood project management methods.
- By passing the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam, you gain certification in project management of international calibre, boosting your qualifications and future-proofing your career.
This is one of NCOI’s advanced modules in project management and is intended for project and team managers who have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam and one or more of the following:
- the PRINCE2® (5th or 6th edition) Foundation certificate
- the PMP/CAPM certificate
- the IPMA level A, B, C, D certificate
A very sharp and to the point of repeating the essence of Prince 2 and goor preperation for the exam."
1. Integration exercises on processes and themes and how they coordinate
2. Workshop on developing a stage plan, identifying work packages, and creating work packages
3. Workshop on quality
4. Workshop on management products
5. Workshop on change
6. Exam preparation
The Practitioner Exam is a closed book, 68-question exam that takes one hour to complete. 38 correct answers are required to pass (i.e., 55%).
The PRINCE2® Foundation does what it says: it lays the grounds. It can best be compared with passing the theoretical test for your driving licence. After passing your Foundation exam, you will understand the full extend of what PRINCE2® can mean for your projects.
This unique PRINCE2 training week includes both the Foundation and the Practitioner examinations. The PRINCE2 short track is divided in two sessions: 3 days PRINCE2 Foundation and 2 days Practitioner course.
Alexandre is partner, coach and trainer at Propellor, a Belgian company specialised in training and support for companies on the themes of project and change management. He is very passionate about knowledge exchange and he devotes himself full time to corporate training. During his sessions, Alexandre shares 23 years of experience on projects as a consultant for an ISS and senior manager for a big four company. These projects, carried out for (multi-)national companies, aimed at transforming organisations, processes and tools to improve customer relationship management or Operational Excellence. Besides Alexandre is a Prince2 certified trainer.
|Prix:||1 660 EUR (hors TVA)
Nos formations sont couvertes par plusieurs types de subventions. Vérifiez si vous pouvez bénéficier de l'une d'entre elles et ne payer qu'une partie vous-même.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|Intra-entreprise:||Plusieurs collègues ont besoin de cette formation ? Et de préférence sans devoir se déplacer ? Organisez une session au sein de votre département ou votre entreprise. Le formateur met l’accent sur votre situation, sur votre secteur d'activité et sur les questions de vos collaborateurs. Demandez votre formation intra-entreprise.|