PRINCE2® Foundation + Exam is the ideal course for project managers interested in learning the ropes to the leading international efficient project management standard. This basic training in project management offers a hands-on approach to learning the core principles of PRINCE2®. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam with flying colours and go on to successfully apply what you’ve learnt in your own organisation with the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate.
The objective of the PRINCE2® Foundation Course + Exam is to introduce you to and get you comfortable with the full range of PRINCE2® methods so that you can apply them successfully to your own business. Through activities and exercises in PRINCE2®, as well as practical case studies, you’ll be able to streamline your processes and efficiently manage projects.
On completing the course, you can expect to:
- be conversant in PRINCE2® terminology
- understand the purpose and content of PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes, and management products
- be able to properly apply the above in a project
- customise PRINCE2® to diverse project requirements
- pass the PRINCE2® Foundation exam and acquire the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate – the international benchmark in project management.
In the PRINCE2® Foundation Course + Exam you will:
- benefit from more than 15 years of NCOI experience in organising PRINCE2 training courses as a PeopleCert. Accredited Training Organisation of over a decade
- get your own Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® handbook
- earn 21 PDUs to maintain your PMP certification
- enjoy a 100 % exam pass guarantee
Why PRINCE2®? And what’s in it for you?
- PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments structured, yet versatile method of efficient project management that is the standard worldwide.
- PRINCE2® can be applied to all kinds of projects and situations.
- Using PRINCE2® is free; you don’t have to limit yourself to specific consultants.
- You’ll become part of the virtuous PRINCE2® circle, becoming part of the growing network of qualified PRINCE2® practitioners and organisations.
This course offers basic training in project management and is ideal for those interested in learning how to manage their projects more efficiently with the internationally acclaimed PRINCE2® project management method. It’s great for:
- project managersteam managers
- project office staff
The training gives you a great insight in what PRINCE2 is all about and gives the proper guidance in successfully passing the exam. It also allows you to discuss the effects of the topics on past project challenges."
Clear materials, very good venue and enthousiastic teacher. A course that was delivered with a lot of professionalism."
I have many years of work experience, driving projects with my strong points being organized and common sense. But Prince2 gives the structure, the common language to elevate to a higher level. This is what I came to fetch and what I found..."
Very interesting training for me as PSO. Gives a clearer view and new insights. Great trainer who is able to make this course work thanks to his knowledge and working experience to give examples!"
This is an introductory course that guides you through the most commonly used principles PRINCE2®. Through case studies, examples, and exercises, you will gain insight into process-oriented thinking and behaviour in a project setting.
1. The PRINCE2® method and how it relates to your organisation’s business processes, projects, and programmes
2. PRINCE2® themes: content and cohesion
- Business case
3. PRINCE2® processes: content and cohesion
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
4. Tailoring PRINCE2® to your project environment
- Projects in a programme environment
- Project scale
- Commercial customer/supplier environment
- Multi-organisation projects
- Sectoral differences
5. PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
This is a closed book, 60-question exam that takes one hour to complete. 33 correct answers are required to pass. (i.e., 55%)
Please note that the exam will take place on the Day 3 of the course. The exam itself is online, so please don’t forget to bring your laptop with you.
This course is aimed at candidates with a Foundation certificate who wish to enhance their qualifications by obtaining Practitioner certification. The course is run in a workshop format that encompasses a wide range of useful, practical activities. Using case studies, the course delegates learn how to apply the PRINCE2® methodology and associated management products.
This unique PRINCE2 training week includes both the Foundation and the Practitioner examinations. The PRINCE2 short track is divided in two sessions: 3 days PRINCE2 Foundation and 2 days Practitioner course.
Werner Küper is an international project manager and Total Quality Management expert with extensive experience in large and small companies. He is currently working as a trainer, coach and change facilitator at Propellor. He is certified PRINCE2 trainer and certified NLP trainer and consultant.
|Prix:||1 560 EUR (hors TVA)
Nos formations sont couvertes par plusieurs types de subventions. Vérifiez si vous pouvez bénéficier de l'une d'entre elles et ne payer qu'une partie vous-même.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Please note that the exam will take place on the 3th day of the training. May we ask you to bring your laptop to the classroom to enable you to take the online exam.
You will receive the <i>Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®</i> handbook free of charge. Naturally, you will also receive a course folder containing all of the course files, forms and exercises. The exam fee is included in the course price.
|Intra-entreprise:||Plusieurs collègues ont besoin de cette formation ? Et de préférence sans devoir se déplacer ? Organisez une session au sein de votre département ou votre entreprise. Le formateur met l’accent sur votre situation, sur votre secteur d'activité et sur les questions de vos collaborateurs. Demandez votre formation intra-entreprise.|